Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
|Business Type||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Trader|
|Packaging Type||As Requirement|
|Click to view more|
Preferred Buyer From
Shatavari- Ayurveda gift to women. It is also called as a “THE QUEEN HERB” increases “love and devotion”. It benefits in all stages of women’s life; support the transitions from puberty to adulthood to motherhood and into the post-menopausal age.
Shatavari is mentioned as one of the six most important rasayanas or rejuvenating in many Ayurvedic texts. A nourishing herb promotes the general well-being of the body by supporting immunity, vitality, and liveliness of the body, mind, and soul.
It is the main Ayurvedic rejuvenating tonic for the female, as is Ashwagandha for the male. In Sanskrit the name translates to "she who possesses 100 husbands", referring to the herbs rejuvenating effect upon the female reproductive organs. It strengthens a woman to the point where she is being capable of producing thousands of healthy ova.
KEY APPLICATION: Improves sperm health, libido stimulant, eye disorders, peptic ulcers, hyperacidity, nasal bleeding, menorrhagia, rectal bleeding, tumors, diarrhea, nervous disorders, dyspepsia, cancer, digestive system, hormonal imbalance, PMS, menopausal symptoms, vaginal dryness, enhances breast milk, excellent gym supplement
PLANT FAMILY: Asparagaceae
BOTANICAL NAME: Asparagus Racemosus
VERNACULAR NAMES: Asparagus, wild Asparagus, Majjige Gadde, Sadavare, Satavari, Satomul, Satamuli, Sathavari, Nunggarei, Vari, Chhotta Kelu, Satawar, Shakakul, Kurilo, Atirasa, Shatvirya, Chatavali
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION & NUTRIENTS ANALYSIS OF ROOT
Shatavari is a great source of phytochemicals like steroidal saponins, alkaloids, oligosaccharides, mucilage, isoflavones. Sterols is there as sitosterol.
Nutrients proximate analysis standard method AOAC (2007) per 100gm- Protein (g)2.47, fat (g) 0.11, crude fibre (g) 2.5, energy (g) 22, carbohydrate (g) 3.39, iron (g) 2.17, calcium (g) 26, total carotene (g) 87.5 & vitamin C (g) 5.8
The understanding of medicinal properties will help us utilize the herb better. Below are medicinal properties along with its meaning indicating multiple health benefits:
· Aphrodisiac- Stimulate sexual desire.
· Antioxidant- Neutralize the oxidation effect of free radicals.
· Anti-inflammatory- Reduce redness, swelling, pain, tenderness, heat etc.
· Antiseptic- Destruct microorganisms that produce septic diseases.
· Antacid- Prevent, neutralize, or counteract the acidity of the stomach.
· Anti-spasmodic- Used to relieve spasm of involuntary muscle.
· Anti-tumour- Prevent or inhibit the formation or growth of tumours.
· Anti-aging- The high energy and bio-generative properties promote cell regeneration and proper maintenance of old cells. Takes care of both mental and physical aging.
· Anti-diabetic- Used to control the level of glucose (sugar) in the blood.
· Diuretic- An agent that increases the flow and volume of urine.
· Demulcent- Help, soothe and protect the mucous membranes in the body, it has a direct action on the lining of the intestines, soothing and reducing irritation.
· Immuno-modulatory - Used to regulate and normalize the immune system.
· Nutritive tonic- Invigorates or strengthens the system of the body, boosts energy and improves overall health and longevity.
· Rejuvenative-Help to make young again; restore to youthful vigour, appearance, etc.
· Galactogogue- Promotes the flow and volume of milk in lactating mothers.
· Laxative- Tend to stimulate or facilitate the evacuation of the bowels.
Rasa (Taste): Madhura (Sweet), Tikta (Bitter)
Guna (qualities): Guru (Heaviness), Snigdha (Unctuous or oily)
Virya (Potency): Sheeta (Cold potency)
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Madhura (Sweet)
Effects on Doshas (Humors): Pacifies Vata (Air) & Pitta (Fire)
3-6gm in dry powder preferably in warm milk after food.
(Please note that the exact dose depends on the age, strength, digestive power, nature of the illness, the state of the viscera, humors and disorders.)
The information provided is for educational purposes only. This data is not to be considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate.